LigoPTP 5-N MiMo
PTP (new) products
LigoWave unleashes its highest capacity, license-free PTP device with the release of the LIGOPTP 5 MIMO series product line. Making use of ground breaking 2x2 MIMO technology, the LigoPTP 5-N MIMO delivers aggregate TCP throughput capability of up to 180 Mbps (90 Mbps full-duplex) combined with high packets-per-second performance.
This product enables carrier-class point-to-point capability, ideal for dedicated access or backhaul applications (including VOIP or other small packet applications). The LigoWave PTP MiMo product family couples flexible channel width capability (20 or 40 MHz) and industry-leading proprietary software mechanisms to set the utmost standard in spectral efficiency. The LigoPTP 5-N MIMO product features 2 N-type and is housed in a rugged, cast aluminum enclosure.
Combining digital signal processing, dual polarization antennas and proprietary W-Jet protocol these bridges have a high spectral efficiency of 7.5bit/Hz.
The LigoPTP 5-N MIMO showcases an array of advanced software mechanisms that provide optimal point-to-point connectivity for high-throughput, long distance links. LigoWave's proprietary PTP mechanisms utilize techniques such as Dynamic Time Division Duplexing (TDD) to dynamically allocate bandwidth in the direction needed, thus increasing link efficiency and greatly decreasing the impact that distance has on throughput of the link.
The LigoWave point-to-point products also feature selective repeat ARQ technology, an enhanced error-correction software mechanism that optimizes data traffic to provide very high throughput over high-bandwidth, long-range links even in the presence of interference.
The LigoPTP 5-N MIMO is also compatible with LigoWave's online link calculator and RCMS, a centralized configuration, firmware, and statistics server offered by LigoWave for carrier class diagnostic and configuration.
- 5 GHz PTP bridge, ideal for:
- Dedicated Access
- Private networks
- Flexible center channel and channel width capability (20/40 MHz) for throughput optimization
- Radio rate of up to 300Mbps
- True TCP throughput up to 180 Mbps
- Advanced proprietary W-jet wireless protocol
- High packet-per-second (PPS) rate is ideal for VOIP backhaul applications
- Low packet latency (2ms)
- Great spectral efficiency (7.5 bit/ Hz)
- ARQ (Selective Repeat) for very high throughput
- Dynamic TDD for allocating bandwidth in real-time to the direction needed
- 2 N-type conectors
- PoE built-in for single cable installation
- Advanced security technologies
- Comprehensive management features
- Web GUI
- Command line management via SSH
- RCMS server support for configuration
- SNMP V1/2/3 with traps supporting MIBs: 802.11, 802.1x, MIBII
- Syslog support
- Compatible with LigoWave link calculator
- Real-time alerts
- Rugged articulating bracket solution for multi-facet mounting
- Oled screen and beeper for alignment
- IP-67 compliant